Thursday, January 19, 2012

a different me.....

YEEESSSSSS.... I'm back......

it's a different me and a different blogger  that you will see.... i've been quiet in the past,  thinking deeply but now.. i know i am decided..... hahaha...

i decided to change everything.. y??? because i simply want to CREATE A CULTURE OF GRACE... i know MY MESSAGE, and that is to forever shout MY JESUS and WHAT MY JESUS HAS DONE ON THE CROSS.... and therefore i am starting to strengthen MY MANDATE in creating this culture (of course, forever guided by my Abba)....

I simply know my CAUSE,my CULTURE and my CALLING .....

and this year of MUCH MORE... well... what else to expect right???

BUT TO SIMPLY BELIEVE AND LIVE IN A MUCH MORE WORLD perfectly designed and planned by my ABBA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment