Friday, August 26, 2011

when all i have are these words part2



just when i want to give up... just when i cried so much.. hurt a lot.. ..quiet for a while... just when i thought that it's about to give up.......

i came again (for the nth times..hahaha) in prayer and ask my all-loving Abba Father for all of this.... I have a very good discussion and iyakan with Him.... I even asked Him to give me signs (I'm not doubting Him but it's my other side that is really makulit at this) whether to keep or to let go.... I asked Him of a very rare signs or answers... that if it His will to keep... shows me situations or answers that are very rare to me which will prove that it is really His will...(kulit ko tlg db??? d ble, my Abba understands me and loves me despite of my stubbornness) and if it's not His will.. e d walang sagot or signs.. i mean walang kakaibang mgganap dpt.... as simple as that but u know i'm really serious of this asking from Him....

a day passed and i haven't got my answer.. i thought, d nga siguro will.. but i was reminded.. i never give Him a tmeline pala...(hahaha...kulit ko tlg db???) pero honestly/... i was taking that possibility that it is really His will to let it go this time.....feeling ko kasi yun n ang gusto Niya mangyari... so i little by little accept the reality of that... until....

i open my account last night... and to my surprised.. a very rare answer came my way.... a rare name i found in my account... honestly.. i never expected to see that name... not in my wildest dream and yet there it is.... and so this must be the answer...

must be the answer because honestly i doubted...(kulit ko tlg eh.. eto yata yung mahirap tlga ako maniwala syndrome ko), i thought bk nmn nagkataon lng.. but call it coincidence... in God everything comes in His perfect time....

then again i asked Him for another sign or answer within this day.. an out of this country answer.. hahaha... and again without any timeline n nmn... but to my second surprise.... i was about to make my co-worker an acct which she asked of me yesterday.. and there i decided to make one for her and open my acct.. and then found a rare mail message ... it has no recepients written on it, so i thought this comes from someone else.... but after reading the entire mail and doubtingly asking myself who send this to me... i finally got the answer......

and there is my second answer from my Abba Father.....

so i think.... the answer is ....... KEEP IT...... WHATEVER HAPPENS.....

AND I'M KEEPING IT......

No comments:

Post a Comment