Thursday, September 8, 2011

the truth in my heart 36


because you still need me... so here i am.. staying with your side no matter what......

facing everything.. hard and difficult.... light and easy.... moments of laughters and times of tears.....

for now.. i guess.. i have no choice.... you still need me and that's what you told me, right??? that "you need me"...and i think.. well... sumhow i still enjoy your company.... those times and moments that i still laugh with the rest whenever were together...

i know it would never be an easy situation now that were about to face..... but just as you need me.. i guess.. we both need to hang on.... you do your part. and i will give my best to make this work...hopefullly to see ourselves in the coming years both happy and productive....

but for now... YES.. I AM STAYING WITH YOU....

so you better treat me well this time... hahaha...


No comments:

Post a Comment