Monday, November 22, 2010

my expected end...


believe that everything will soon ends....it hurts now... it may hurt more... and more... and more... and will go a long long way... but believe that soon it will be all over....

that after the rain you will see a rainbow... shining brightly and giving you the hope that a new day is coming... a bright and wonderful hope is ahead of you.... so what shall i do...????

never give up... when you can still hold on...cry if you want... but never give up... never allow defeat be in your mind and then penetrate in your heart so that all of your being would agree that it's really time to give up because your defeated.....

you can never be defeated right? because you know WHO holds you.... because you are more than conqueror... because IT IS FINISHED.. IT IS DONE... and because your EXPECTED END is TRIUMPH AND VICTORY..... and simply because JESUS... YOUR ABBA FATHER IS IN YOU.....

be reminded always... you are a wonderful child of God... fearfully and wonderfully made by His very own hands... totally accepted.. deeply loved.. highly favored. and greatly blessed...

that even though how many tears you cried... how many pains you suffered... how many disappointments you encountered.... all these were recorded in God's sight... He sees everything you've been thru.. and everything that will happen to you....

Dear Lord,
You know how much it hurts to me now.. You know how deep is the pain i'm going thru... you know all the hurts i have.. for everything is revealed to you.... Lord... please take away the pains.... for you know i can't go that far.... selfish as i might be.. but this is what i feel now... im hurting deep within.. and i dont want to end myself in this...
You have a lot of wonderful things in stored for me and for the ministry you entrusted to me.. and i want to focus and concentrate on that... that is why i'm asking to take away the pain... coz it only pulls me down and bring me back to my old me...
I don't want to fail you... It's always been my declaration ... My mind is renewed.. my heart is receptive.. I WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN... and because I love you so much... i want to just honor you and serve you to the best that i can do....
I know my life will never be this wonderful if not because of you, my Abba.... you have shown me so many things and will going to show me more amazing things... and my mind and heart rests on the fact that YOU ONLY WANT WHAT IS GOOD AND BEST FOR ME....
therefore Lord... My Abba... my heart is in deep pain... but You will take this away from me right???.. You'll not only exchange it but will replace it with a new heart.....because I'M DECLARING THAT MY EXPECTED END IS TO LIVE A HAPPY, PEACEFUL, VICTORIOUS, PROSPEROUS, WORRY-FREE AND STRESS-FREE LIFE TOGEHER WITH THE PEOPLE YOU INTENDED TO BE WITH ME IN THIS JOURNEY OF MINE....
And with all of this My Abba.... i say.... thank you... thank you because You first love me......thank you so much Abba...

Amen.....

p.s.
Abba... i forgave those people who hurt me... and i bless them with the abundant blessings that You bestowed in me... I pray for all good and wonderful things to happen in their lives.. as You are doing to me... and I'm imparting grace and love towards them.. You love them.. and I love them too... that is why i choose to do the best thing for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment