Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A FRIEND

I've still been searching
And long have I waited
For someone to like me as me
To laugh with
To cry with
To be just beside with
A friend that's who I need

To fight with
Make up with
To know that you need them
Believing that they need you, too
To walk hand in hand with
To argue to talk with
A friend that's who I need

And even though
I make mistakes
And never do anything right
A smile, a hug
Can change all that
And everything will be alright

Someone who'll share all my dreams and ambitions
Someone who'll love me as me
I need this person
Someone to rely on
A friend that's who I need

A friend that's who I need


this has been one of my favorite song bout friend..... kaya nga siguro pgdating s pgkakaroon ng tunay n kaibigan.. talagang ilan lang sila s buhay ko....

ung mga taong masasabi kong tanggap ako kung sino at ano tlga ako... khit p nga most of the time.. random ang utak...magulo kausap... at kung ano-ano p... these people choose to be by my side no matter what....

mejo sad lng ung song... kc nmn db... obviously... luking for this kind of person....hahaha... ganun lang siguro tlg ako kalalim mg value ng friend....

i must admit.. i have many friends and acquaintances.. but i only have a few REAL... TRUE... BESTFRIEND.... one is my bestest.... my bff... and him... (????).....

nku.. emo n nmn pala ko... so much for this.... need to celebrate life... enjoy life... ng hindi ngkakasakit dhil s stress.... hahaha...

nkkatawa nmn... ngyon ko lng naranasan s buong buhay ko n mgkasakit ng dhil lng s stress s mga tao s pligid ko... totoo... hindi nga ito usual eh.... pero nangyayari... ngkakasakit ako dhil s knila... hahaha... grabe ang dating nyo s buhay ko...

at ang nakakatuwa p sb ni bestest... it's either, mgp-check-up ako s doktor... uminom ng sleeping pills para mktulog ng maayos... or mg-ptingin s isang psychiatrist....(weird k nmn bestest)... hahaha... kulit n best...

haaizzz.... tama n nga....

No comments:

Post a Comment