Friday, October 8, 2010

sa lahat ng oras.....


" Today I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land - against the kings of Judah, it's officials, it's priests and the people of the land. They will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you and will rescue you." declares the Lord..."
Jeremiah 1:18-19

nothing to be afraid of... co'z it's the LORD WHO DECLARES IT THRU HIS SPOKEN WORD...

life is not that really easy... but life without Jesus is really a mess... ryt???

so thank you n khit alam mong s araw-araw ibat-ibang bagay ang nakaumang s iyo n ggawin ng kaaway just to destroy you.... after all... wala siyang magagawa not until you've given him the opportunity to penetrate into your life...

at the end of this day... i'm taking God's word today.... that He has made me more stronger.. more firm..that whatever situations arises and people do to me... i will still emerge as a fortified city, an iron pillar, a bronze wall... that if they fight against me.... they will not overcome me...

y?

simply because... I HAVE MY GOD WHO IS WITH ME AND WHO WILL RESCUE ME... AND THAT WAS WHAT HE PROMISE TO ME TODAY....

SO GO ON WITH LIFE KADESH..... ENJOY EVERYTHING... NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF....

ENJOY AND SEIZE THE DAY.....

THANK YOU LORD...



No comments:

Post a Comment