Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daddy please.....


...Daddy Jesus....


... miss ko n po sobra ng taong kausap... i must admit... now that i needed someone to talk and to just listen to all my non-sense... i know i want him badly... sori h.. totoo lang po kc....

...alam mo nmn n ang gulo tlg ng paligid ko now... and thanks po dhil u still provide people n pwedeng mgpasaya at mgpangiti s kin s kbila ng lungkot... after all... masarap p din tlg tumawa ng tumawa kasama nila....

Dad... one thing i'm asking po... can u have someone to take and look after me for now... i just felt that im slowly loosing control and start freaking out.... it's not me... and i chus not to let my heart be troubled.... and i'll go beyond or over my situations.... and right now... honest enough that i really need a shoulder to lean and cry on...


... but for now.... setsuna chinmoku....

No comments:

Post a Comment