Friday, May 6, 2011

pwedeng umamin....


aamin ako... s yo lng nmn eh....

alam kong d n posible ang lht ng gusto kong mangyari s ngayon...

pero bkit b s ktigasan n din yata ng ulo ko... hoping p ako???

alam mo un???

pinipilit ko b ang gusto ko.. o i just have faith on what i believe....?

d ko alam.. pero bkit gnun noh???

bkit there is something inside of me...
telling me...

"HOLD ON...."

and despite of the situations right now...
giving me all the reasons to give it up

that small voice telling me to hold on....

is really a mighty and loud shout
telling me and encouraging me....

to really "HOLD ON"...

i don't know.. i'm not stubborn.. i know...
but i just can't help it...

i know... i know...

i have too and so are you...

to really

"HOLD ON"....

"can we do it together...?"




No comments:

Post a Comment